This calculator is a best estimate of the income you could receive based on the information you provide and a series of assumption we have made on your behalf. The results are not a guarantee of what you will receive. The information provided in this Lifetime Income Projection does not constitute personalised financial advice.
If you require personalised financial advice, please see a financial adviser.
Please find following a summary of the assumptions we have made which when combined with the information you have provided generates the basis for the calculation of the income estimates.
- The type of fund invested in is balanced with an active investment style to protect capital over the long term.
- The investment style is expected to generate a return of 5.5% p.a. over a 20-year time frame.
- This return is before tax and fees.
- The tax rate is the one you choose either 10.5%, 17.5% or 28.0%
- The fees currently charged are 1.35% p.a.
- Mortality is assumed using the New Zealand Life Tables which are scaled to the equivalent of an increase of two years of life to provide an additional level of conservatism
- The stepped option is calculated using age 85, which rebases income levels to the target indicative mortality selected
- The inflation option, uses an assumed discount to returns spread over the expected term of 2%.
- New Zealand superannuation payments are not included.
We have endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of information in this projection is free from errors, but is illustrative and to be used as a guide only. The assumptions are under constant review by the Lifetime Investment Committee (Meet the Investment Team).
If you are in any doubt as to the assumptions or the Calculator Projections please do not hesitate to contact us email@example.com