Lifetime Income Fund
Get a secure income for your retirement
Retirement is a new adventure. It’s the reason you started saving all those years ago. But now that you’re finally here, how do you make sure your savings last as long as you do?
Your pay cheque may have stopped but the bills haven’t, so how do you make a lump sum last a retirement that could span 30 years?
Lifetime can help you turn your savings into a fortnightly income that’s insured to last the rest of your life, no matter how long you live.
Lifetime does this by investing your savings and insuring the income you get from them.
Whatever happens in the markets or however long you live, the income you get from your nest egg is protected.
I like having a guaranteed income and just knowing my pay checks will arrive every fortnight for the rest of my life.
- Grant, Waikato
What could your income be?
Find out using the Retirement Income Calculator.
Why choose Lifetime?
- A dependable income for life - Lifetime gives you certainty. You know you’ve got money coming in every fortnight to pay the bills, just like when you were working.
- Protects your downside - you don’t need to worry about stock market crashes or low interest rates affecting your income. With Lifetime, you have an insured income, for life.
- Your income is secure - Lifetime is licensed and regulated by The Reserve Bank of New Zealand and the Financial Markets Authority. Your investment is supervised by the Public Trust, a crown entity.
- Helps you bridge the income gap – Lifetime gives you a permanent fortnightly income to help you top up your Super and meet your regular expenses.
Your money is always yours - if you need to withdraw some, or all of your savings down the track, you can. It’s your money and it’s always available. If you pass away, your remaining capital will go to your estate.
- It’s tax effective – your income payments are paid after fees and taxes
Request a free information pack
If you would like to find out more about Lifetime, we can post you a free information pack.